Re: Fate of RedHat

I didn't know it was going anywhere!!

What are you talking about? Is RedHat throughing in the towwel??????

Thomas E. Dukes wrote:

I was just wondering if there is a general concensus (sp) of what everyone
is planning to do when RedHat 9.0 is no longer supported?

Are most going to the Fedora Project or paying to go to the Enterprise
Linux?

The EL is freely available for download in .iso form on the internet if you
"look".  Would I get in trouble for installing it?  I really don't care to
pay for support anyway.

TIA