Re: Fate of RedHat

Okay I'll ask agin...

Why is this subject comming up? There is obviously something I have missed....where is RedHat going? and why did you mention 9.0 specifically?

Richard Crawford wrote:
Thomas E. Dukes wrote:

I was just wondering if there is a general concensus (sp) of what everyone
is planning to do when RedHat 9.0 is no longer supported?

Are most going to the Fedora Project or paying to go to the Enterprise
Linux?

The EL is freely available for download in .iso form on the internet if you "look". Would I get in trouble for installing it? I really don't care to
pay for support anyway.

TIA

I'll be switching to SuSE and Debian for my network soon.