Fate of RedHat

Robert Canary phantom at ohiocounty.net
Sun Feb 22 20:59:00 UTC 2004

I never have done the free download, I always
purchased the server box sets.  However, while I
use the RHN (under the demo license) I never
thought it was right for me to pay for the updates.

Since I have always purchased the box sets, dose
this mean the only thing really different will be
the RHN and the availablilty of "up2date --update"
directories?