Re: Fate of RedHat

At 12:51 2/22/2004, you wrote:
Then Red Hat Professional Workstation may be for you.  It's effectively
RHEL WS without support - you get a full year of updates and a
multi-year life cycle.  It sells for about $80-85 which is in the same
range as the old RHL releases plus RHN.

And has been seen at Staples for near $50, I think. Shop around carefully... CompUSA tried to sell me a copy for $105.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz simpaticus com