Incoming mail from Hormel - Not

Mike Vanecek rh_list at mm-vanecek.cc
Mon Feb 23 19:15:00 UTC 2004

Since about 5 pm yesterday my site is no longer receiving any email from
hormel.redhat.com. I can see my posts in the archive. I can telnet into port
25 from a different machine. I am receiving email from other lists (postfix,
spamassassin, and so on). I see nothing in any of my logs to suggest a problem
with the redhat system. I logged on to a couple of my mail list accounts and
they are active. However, just for grins I told mailman to email me my
passwords and those messages have not arrived.

I see other posts in the archive, but am not sure if anyone else is getting email.

I will monitor the archives in case someone has a suggestion as to how to
start receiving mail from the redhat mailing lists again.