Custom Error Pages for Apache

Hi All,

We want to display custom error pages based on the user directory. This page
will only disply when they dont have access to see that page. Obviously we
are using htaccess directory access file. I was wondering how we can do it
in apache? Also I want to develop an interface that validates a user to this
htaccess encripted password.

How do we approach these issues?

Thanks in Adv for you help.

Srinivas'

This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only
for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.