Re: What is this.

At 16:19 2/24/2004, you wrote:
It's right under the ucntspel key.

<napalm>
Alright, wiseass... *you're* so smart, why don't you tell him what's wrong with the system? I couldn't find a "nrmalock" file or setting anywhere, and the text of the message he's seeing sure sounds hostile so I'd guess it's not a standard Red Hat error message.

I speak five languages including Excel, and I likely speak your native tongue better than you do. The original poster is making a pretty good attempt at his second language (if not third, since many Brazilians speak either Italian or Spanish as well as Portuguese). So unless *you* are significantly better-educated than both of us, then either say something constructive or go help Res switch to Slackware, OK?

Damned if I don't wish there was a digital bitch-slapper for sale sometimes.
</napalm>

*grmbl* *grmbl* *bitch* *bitch* *storm off*

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz simpaticus com