Custom Installation for multiple machines

Does anyone know of, or has anyone ever performed an installation of
linux that needs to be identical to multiple machines?

We are setting up a linux lab and I would like to have the same
configuration and installation options for all the machines.  The only
difference would be their IP address and host names.  Is there an easy
way of doing this?

Ryan