RE: gShield and iptables question

You can put the ranges in your /etc/hosts.deny

Ex. ALL: @domain.com
    ALL: 172.16.

Adam

I have a number of hosts listed in BLACK_LISTED_HOSTS
I can still see connections from these hosts.

How do I block a range of IP's for example x.y.z.55 to x.y.z.150. Is
there a way to enter a IP range to iptables

With best regards

Tomas Larsson

Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem

All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
Norton Antivirus 2K3.