What is this.

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Feb 25 13:09:30 UTC 2004

At 18:43 2/24/2004, you wrote:
>That was an experiment to determine what responses I'd get
>from a relatively flippant remark.

I generally love flippant remarks (see the archives). I do not, however,
take kindly to what appears on first blush to be outright ridicule (or
which could certainly be construed by the OP to be blatant ridicule),
especially since his English *did* have a fair amount of spelling mistakes.

>Next time I'll use <bait> tags. Smile dammit.

Please do. It was *not* clear in this case that you intended humor; quite
the opposite, in fact, as I do not flame easily.

Besides, remember this is not your run-of-the-mill newbie question. This
guy had his servers (plural) cracked and rooted, and has a serious problem
on his hands. IMHO, humor is fine if and only if you also take the time to
actually help him as well, since he very clearly needs it.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com