svc: bad direction.......

Can anyone tell me what this console message is.....

svc: bad direction 268435456, dropping request

It is always the same number, it just seems to comeup on the console screen at random intervals, but seems it is becomming more and more frequent. The server crashed the other day and I have a suspicion it has something to do with this console message.

RHL 7.2

thanks in advance :-)
--
robert