Login Timeout Problems

Kevin Goddard kevin at realmworx.com
Thu Feb 26 13:34:21 UTC 2004

First, I apologize for immediatly subscribing to this list and then
emailing it, not really knowing if this is the appropriate place. However,
I am kind of desperate for some help and this was the best bet I could
find. I am running two machines with RedHat 9.0.  Both of them will log
out an idle user after 131 seconds.  This is less then helpful, as I tend
to login to a machine via SSH and move between windows.  Also, it will
even log out a SCP or FTP connection.  For the life of me I cannot find
where I can increase (or remove) this idle timeout. If anyone can point me
in some direction, it would be really helpful.
Thanks
Kevin Goddard