having trouble finding packages...

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install the kernel development package from the Red Hat installation CDs, and when I do so I get this error message saying that the following packages are not installed and need to be installed first:

redhat-config-securitylevel
redhat-config-printer-gui
libmikmod.so.2

I'm unable to figure out where these packages are located in order to install them. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks very much.

Eric