Re: firewall config file?

On Feb 26, 2004, at 5:25 PM, Kieran Hood wrote:

I want to open the MySql port so that I can access the database from remote computers. Which file to I need to alter to do this? Thanks

Edit /etc/sysconfig/iptables. Save file, issue a "service iptables restart" as root. DO NOT run lokkit, unless you want to wipe out any previous changes you've made.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting