USB to serial bug

Edward Dekkers edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 26 19:53:02 UTC 2004

math wrote:

>   Hello,
>
> I've been trying to use a Bafo Technologies BF-810 USB to serial on my
> RedHat9 (20.4.20-8) box without success.
> Here's a summary of what I've tried and some strange results I got

<SNIP>

I can't really help you here - as I (thankfully) haven't had to do this
yet, but can the 'setserial' command work on the /dev/usb/ttyUSB0? If
so, I would run it and check the parameters. If not, did the device come
with a setup app to set DTR CTS handshaking and all that?

Sorry, that's all.

Regards,
Ed.