mounting a remote drive

I am not sure if this is possible or not, but I am hoping that it is. I am running a local Redhat Linux 3.x server and have a *nix based remote server that has Samba setup on it. Is there a way to mount the remote drive to the local server? If so, can you lead me to the right directions for doing this? The remote server is behind a firewall, so if it is possible, I would also need to know the ports to open up on the firewall to allow me in.

Thanks in Advance
Steve