Dell GX270 / Intel 865 Graphics Cards / XFree86 4.3.0

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Fri Feb 27 11:29:03 UTC 2004

Here's what I found to get it working:

1.  Downgrade the BIOS from A03 to A02.
2.  In the BIOS, set the video memory from 1 MB to 8 MB

All is okay after that.  I saw various information on a linux board but
this appears to work.  A03 sets the video memory to 1 MB...

-----
Ryan Golhar
Analyst II
The Informatics Institute at
The University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ

Phone: 973-972-5034
Fax: 973-972-7412
Email: golharam at umdnj.edu