printing

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Fri Feb 27 21:26:03 UTC 2004

CUPS(Common Unix Printing Service) is another print service. Your SAMBA
print shares would use cupsd instead of lpd (lpr). You can access cups via
a web browser on port 901:

http://localhost:631

However you can use SWAT(samba-swat) to manage your SAMBA . You can also
use redhat-config-samba, which is another gui tool.

James