Web-Site Hosting -- please help

Nabin Limbu nlimbu at healthnet.org.np
Fri Feb 27 22:04:06 UTC 2004

Hi Nilesh,

If I understood your problem then I think you are trying to host website
(eg: www.xyz.com)of your friend in your web server and your domain is
abc.com.

If that is your question then all you have to do is tell your friend to
configure his dns server to point www.xyz.com to the ip of your webserver.
You don't need to do anything in your dns server just to host his
webpages.

After pointing to your webserver by your friend, all you have to do now is
to configure your webserver and hope you have no problem for that.

Regards
Nabin Limbu