printing

Ken Gillett ken at ukgb.net
Sun Feb 29 21:34:06 UTC 2004

On 27 Feb 2004, at 21:14, Michael Gargiullo wrote:

> Ken,
>
> 	Have you been able to print from your RH8 box?   If so just share it
> via Samba.

I'm right at the beginning here. Currently there's no printer set up at
all, so I cannot print from the RH machine itself, so that's the first
step, although to be honest I don't think I need to actually print
locally, just share the printer(s) on the network.

I guess the question is would I be better off going with CUPS, or
should I stick to LPR?