typing program

Hi all,
Several years ago I had a text based typing practice program
my older daughter used. We haven't used it for years and now
she wants to practice for their highschool exam so they
don't have to take keyboarding. Although it is proably still
on my computer I do not remember what the command is so I
can't find it. I looked on the web but was only finding xwindows
programs. Does anyone have any ideas?
                    Thanks
                     Linda