Strange problem with PHP

Hello,

This is strange..........not all PHP scripts are affected.

Some php scripts work fine, some just output code, no error messages.  All
have been previously working.

If you want to see what I'm talking about, go to
Http://palmettodomains.com/bandwidthmeter/meter.php then go to
http://palmettoshopper.com/politics/

This may be an apache issue, I really don't know, but would appreciate some
suggestions.

TIA