Job Queuing Options

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Tue Jul 13 08:55:46 UTC 2004

Can  someone tell me what my options are with regards batch job queuing on
Linux. I have 16 Redhat machines and want to be able queue jobs over the
weekend so more runs are achieved by Monday morning. Also can you tell me
any good resources to look at to help me implement them as well.  If anyone
has used various pieces of software for queueing please can you give me you
opinion on them and maybe pro's and cons. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman
IT Systems Engineer
Corus Automotive
IARC Building
University of Warwick
Coventry
CV47AL
Tel: +44 (0)2476 241262

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.