quota

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Thu Jul 15 16:27:03 UTC 2004

I'm not sure that will do it.  From my understanding, quotacheck reads
all the files and creates the quota file.  When you run quotacheck, then
partition should be unmounted so as to prevent anyone from using it.

Simply turning off quota's won't be that.

I'm in the same situation, however I'm unable to unmount the filesystem
so instead I just use -f to force it to update the quota file...