Printer Setup during Kickstart

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Fri Jul 16 16:57:09 UTC 2004

I'm trying to setup a printer.  I tried copying a new printers.conf to
/etc/cups as well as calling lpadmin to add a new printer in the %post
section.  The problem I'm having is the file is being overwritten.  I
know this work,s as I'm able to copy other configuration files to their
appropriate places...this is the only one that won't take.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to setup a printer during kickstart?
Thanks,

-----
Ryan Golhar
Computational Biologist
The Informatics Institute at
The University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ

Phone: 973-972-5034
Fax: 973-972-7412
Email: golharam at umdnj.edu