libtcl.so.0

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Fri Jul 16 19:33:28 UTC 2004

On Friday 16 July 2004 11:21, Silva, Germano wrote:
> When I try to install this package, it asks me to insert Disc 2 and
> press OK, which I do, but it keeps asking me to insert Disk 2.
> Eventually I hit Cancel, so I never install the package.
>
> Any ideas why?
>
> Tye CD is fine. I mout the CD and I can browse it.

Can't you just do "update rh-postgresl-tcl" ? It will also resolves all the
dependancies needed (I belive this needs at least rh-postgresl package too).

Or, copy all the necessary RPM from CD to a temp. directory and do
"rpm -ivh *"

if you do that, you have to resolve all the dependancies yourself. Using
up2date is preferred.

RDB