Cyrus Imap Install

Ted Beaton tbeaton at plansysit.com
Mon Jul 19 19:20:43 UTC 2004

Just recently I posted a question about installing Cyrus Imap.  After posting the question I kept searching and did find a thread that indicated I might need to upgrade my openssl.  Sure enough, I had openssl-0.9.7a-2 and when I installed openssl-0.9.7d and then renamed the /usr/include/openssl and then created a link from the new openssl to /usr/include/openssl the cyrus-imapd compiled fine.  Of course I haven't tested everything yet but I'm getting farther along.

Sorry to have bothered everyone, hopefully this will help someone else.

Ted Beaton