page won't load

Roger Beever roger2 at rogernet.net
Sun Jul 25 23:03:48 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 23:42, Stephen W wrote:
>   Using RH 9.0 and firefox 0.8.
>
> I cannot load this URL:
>
> http://www.lafayettelofts.com.
>
> My daughter and son-in-law are buying in and I wanted
> to see what they were doing :)
Not sure unless firefox does not like the CSscript.
Mozzila had the same porblem (assuming the problem is blank white
window) Opera worked OK on a RHEL3 system.
There could of course be no problem with your system it could be in the
coding and I.E. and opera just manage to ignore the problem (or I.E.
shows the fancy non standard code because it was written for i.e and
Opera manages to ignore it and still show the page).
Sorry not very conclusive but at least you know you are not alone.
Regards Roger