/ is 99% full

Vivek Kumar vivekk at gorave.net
Fri Jul 2 14:28:23 UTC 2004

Well I have /var and /tmp mounted as seperate partition. Following is
the structure:

/
/boot
/home
/dev/shm
/usr
/tmp
/var
/usr/local
/u1

Also I tried to remove the old kernel version installed and it helped
free around 15% in / filesystem and 20% in /boot but /usr is intact.So /
is now 85% and /boot is 65%.

Thanks

Vivek