/ is 99% full-SOLVED

Vivek Kumar vivekk at gorave.net
Fri Jul 2 14:50:07 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Thanks for your input. I am working on it. Trying to find files and
directory which are big but removing the old kernel versions helped me a
lot (rpm -e kernel-2.4.21-4* etc). My / filesystem/partion is reduced to
63% full from 99% full and /boot is reduced to 28% from 85% full.

Thanks a lot...

Vivek