updating RH9

rufusss2001 at aol.com rufusss2001 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 18:20:42 UTC 2004

Sometimes up2date won't work because of the firewall,up2date is set to connect the https redhat site so you will want to go into the configuration for up2date which should be located in ./etc/sysconfig and i think it is called something like rhn and there is a line that has https you'll need to remove the "s" and save the file.