Cant authenticate to LDAP domain with Redhat9

Steven shaughto at ee.ucr.edu
Thu Jul 8 00:01:53 UTC 2004

Basically I did a fresh install of redhat 9.  I then upgraded it with
the latest patches using the up2grade (whatever it is called) wizard
provided by redhat.  I then copied my preconfigured /etc/ldap.conf,
/etc/pam.d/system-auth, /etc/nsswitch.conf, /etc/autofs/auto.master,
and /etc/ssl/certs/eeca.pem files.  These files work on gentoo and two
other redhat 9 installations.

--
Steven