Cant authenticate to LDAP domain with Redhat9

Steven shaughto at ee.ucr.edu
Thu Jul 8 00:04:56 UTC 2004

I can log in as root to my ldap server....
My boss set up the ldap domain so I really have not spent much time in
that server.
I looked for the log files, but cannot find them...  The usually
var/log/messages file is empty.
Where should I look for some log files pertaining to the ldap info I seek?

--
Steven