updating RH9

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:58:17 UTC 2004

Hi Pete,
thanks for the place to get the new RPMs. One problem though: I havnt
registered at the RHN and when i launch up2date then a thing comes up asking
me to register at RHN. I added this line:

http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/9/i386/

for rpm and rpm-src along with this after both: os updates freshrpms

What do you mean by the GPG Key? I cant find anything about a GPG key in
sources.list so maybe i should reveal the whole file if anyone can spot
what's wrong?

Regards,
Ben