dsl router and vmware ...

ben at whatsmykarma.com ben at whatsmykarma.com
Thu Jul 8 15:57:10 UTC 2004

Are you running VMWare with Linux or Windows as the host OS?  How is
networking on VMWare configured?  Are the host and guest OS set up to do
NAT, or do they each have separate IPs?  I get the impression from the
info you gave that the host and guest systems are on different subnets.
Send more information.