problems receiving e-mail to my server redux

Ed McCorduck Ed.McCorduck at Cortland.edu
Thu Jul 8 21:54:41 UTC 2004

Thanks for your reply, Will. Actually, in the process of trying to
figure this problem out I did turn to GlobalSite.ws's tech support, but
they gave me just a non-descript, blow-off answer; not a word about
those two good sites you mention below from which I ought to be able to
draw some useful information.

Ed McCorduck
Department of English
State University of New York College at Cortland
http://mccorduck.cortland.edu
ICQ: http://mccorduck.cortland.edu/pager
AIM: EdMcCorduck