Linux & MS ISA Server

Jonathan Bartlett johnnyb at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 13 15:17:21 UTC 2004

If MS ISA server has a checkbox that says something like "Use Windows
Authentication" then you need to UNCHECK it.

I know IIS by default uses NTLM authentication rather than the standard
BASIC or DIGEST authentication methods, and you have to tell it not to use
Windows Domain authentication to get it to talk to other browsers.  You
might see if there is a similar switch on ISA.

Jon