Linux & MS ISA Server

Stuart Pittwood SPittwood at ameryparkes.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 15:27:33 UTC 2004

Thanks for the prompt reply Chris.

That unfortunately didn't work as the authentication is on a system wide
basis (on the outgoing web requests listener)

However (ray of light shining through a four coloured cloud)
http://www.linux.com/howtos/Web-Browsing-Behind-ISA-Server-HOWTO.shtml
has a how-to dedicated to this very subject.

Regards

Stu

A full list of partners in Amery-Parkes is available for inspection at all of our offices.

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential and may be the subject of Legal Professional Privilege.  Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.

The contents of an attachment to this email may contain software viruses  which could damage your own computer system.  Whilst Amery-Parkes has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we do not accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.  You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment to this email.

Regulated by The Law Society