problems receiving e-mail to my server redux

Ed McCorduck Ed.McCorduck at Cortland.edu
Wed Jul 14 11:11:09 UTC 2004

Hi Steve,

Here's what my ISP told me about any blocking of smtp connections:

> Road Runner does not block any significant ports on your
> connection. The Road Runner service only blocks ports 137-139
> inclusive for the security of your system. These blocked
> ports will not affect connectivity

Ed McCorduck
Department of English
State University of New York College at Cortland
http://mccorduck.cortland.edu
ICQ: http://mccorduck.cortland.edu/pager
AIM: EdMcCorduck