Problem: php not working with apache on RedHat 9.0 - solved

Margaret Doll Margaret_Doll at brown.edu
Wed Jul 14 12:27:50 UTC 2004

Steve,

	Than you very much.  I did have a standard installation from cds that
I purchased from RedHat.  I have done all upgrades as they became
available.

	The missing link was "Include conf.d/*.conf" in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf.  I also
had the "LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so" in the httpd.conf
file.

	php is working on our web pages.

	Thank you again.