Fetchmail +qmail problem

S Manikkalal manikkalal03 at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:01:16 UTC 2004

hai,

  I have setup a qmail mailserver in my office. All my users are virtual users configured using vpopmail. I have setup a .fetchmailrc file in my home directory /home/vpopmail/domains/focuz.mail/manik/Maildir/.fetchmailrc.
when i ran fetchmail command from shell it returns an error that fetchmailrc should be owned by the user.
    Is that as i am virtual user i cannot fetchmails. Like me all virtual users wanted to fetch mails from there  pop3 account. Please suggest  me a solution to fetch all the mails from pop3 id using fetchmail. Thanks for any help.

regards
Manikkalal