RHN Proxy Server Setup and Configuration

Karasik, Vitaly vkarasik at ndsisrael.com
Thu Jul 15 14:37:01 UTC 2004

I recommend you to ask RH for evaluation copy and you'll get access via RHN to sw and docs for Proxy Server.

You may use this http://www.redhat.com/software/rhn/architecture/ for  RHN proxy basics.

Rgds,
Vitaly Karasik, RHCE

> Stuart_Weaver at ElementK.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a guide that can be used to setup and
> configure a Red Hat
> Network Proxy server.
> I have read most of the manuals and whitepapers I could find
> on Redhat's
> site.
> Unfortunately, I can not seem to find any documentation detailing the
> setup and configuration.
> Thanks in advance. -Stuart

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.