Filesystem question

Vivek Kumar vivekk at gorave.net
Thu Jul 15 21:04:08 UTC 2004

I don't think so. We do this all the time and lot of times I have seen
that while doing rm * command people don't do pwd to check where they
are. Sometimes it happens that you are deleting but by mistake you moved
backed to old directory and the sutff got removed from there or you are
using arrow keys ( up and down) to see the history command and hit enter
without realising it where you are.
And i don't think that he was creating links ??
Let your boss know that its not possible and to err is human and this
MR. DBA deleted it by mistake. Although Mr. DBA will not admit it but
you can prove it.

All the best..

Kumar