upgrade firefox question

Bob Smith bob at netprt.com
Mon Jul 19 01:24:00 UTC 2004

Actually, you can overwrite an old installation, or create a parallel
installation, but upgrades are questionable.  Generally, it appears that
the tar.gz bundles from Mozilla are complete packages.  If you do a
parallel install, then you can import old boomarks, etc., which is often
a safer way to install.

-Bob