swap byte size?!

kalin mintchev kalin at el.net
Wed Jul 21 03:03:45 UTC 2004

> Just what are you planning to run?

it's a mail server - a lot of users a lot of spam...
the thing is there was a healthy swap partition on a disk that died last
night and i don't have any free space left on the main disk. i already did
a smaller size 128 swap file and it's being used although not in full -
it's getting there. but i don't want to risk it so i'd like at least 1 gig
of swap...

i just need to know if my numbers for bs and count a correct...

thanks...