[Help] Strange Linux server no response problem, fixed by hitting ENTER at console!

Alex Dyas alex.dyas at psineteurope.com
Thu Jul 22 12:23:21 UTC 2004

Charles,

I'm wondering if this is a screen saver module going mad?  This would explain
why pressing return fixes the problem.  If the system has been set up to pick a
random screen saver then the problem would be fairly unpredictable, ie only when
that screen saver is chosen.

Cheers,

Alex..

-= Alex Dyas, DC Ops, PSINet Europe, Geneva, +41 22 783 6208 =-