How to run two mail domains on the same machine

Nilesh niluforalways at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 06:17:29 UTC 2004

Hello,

Could anyone help me how to run two mail domain on the
same machine
currently abc.net is running on the machine I want to
run abc.com on the
same.
I am using Sendmail 8.12 as MTA and DNS bind on the
same machine
I have created zone for abc.com also created MX exntry
for .com pointing to the
same IP of abc.net
whenever I dig it gives me status without any error
even reverse entry also works
for the abc.com
Can anyone please tell me how to confiure sendmail for
receiving of two domain mails  on the same mailbox

Thanks
Nilesh.