SendMail sending garbage mails

Duncan drack at mweb.co.zw
Wed Jul 28 12:39:50 UTC 2004

if it was ipchains you would do the follwoing ;

#allowing localhost
  /sbin/ipchains -A input  -j ACCEPT -p all -s localhost -d localhost -i lo
  /sbin/ipchains -A output -j ACCEPT -p all -s localhost -d localhost -i lo

#Deny packets from internet claiming to be from localhost and log
  /sbin/ipchains -A input  -j REJECT -p all -s localhost  -i ppp+ -l

Basically that should solve your problems for now that is u dont have a
machine on your LAN spamming
Rgds

Duncan