running scp or rsync from a script

Chris Purcell redhat at cjp.us
Wed Jul 28 16:52:18 UTC 2004

Yeah, I can't do that though because these are workstations that will
change very often and new ones will be introduced at least weekly.  It
would be a huge pain to have to generate keys every time we send another
workstation out into the field.

I think I just found a very good solution, I'll post back to the list
shortly if it worked.

Chris