sendmail ? Continues

Stephen W winstephen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 16:37:22 UTC 2004

I posted the original question re "stubborn sendmail
start."

I have been reading with interest the responses.

I am new at this and yes, I did do an "Everything"
install.  I fully expect that in the near future I
will be building a side-by-side system (Windows in one
box and linux in the other) and try to learn how to
connect them.  One thing at a time.

I am not too worried about the sendmail "pause" but I
would sure like to understand it and what to do about
it... (Understanding that it will depend on my
requirements).  The responses have been very
informative...

I have yet to decide what to do about it and how...
(keep them cards and letters coming).

At this point I have done nothing except walk away and
let the box take its time and decide what to do about
it.  (From what I have read so far there is no great
danger in this - I hope I read it right.)

Thanks
StephenW